After quite a good while blogging under my name on Minister is a Verb (http://timgatewood.wordpress.com), I decided it was time to gather my Notary-related posts in a new & better way and to focus on doing more of them.
So, today I started this Notary Memphis blog as a companion to and extension of my website at http://www.notarymemphis.com.
This blog will focus on my Notary business & related matters. What might you expect to see here?
- * general articles about Notary history & business,
* stories from the field,
* thoughts on how things might be improved & where things are not working well,
* updates on the real estate closing market in greater Memphis,
* news & opinions on people, companies, agencies, rules, laws & standard procedures,
* anything else that has or may have an impact on the services offered by Notary Memphis.
As with my other blog, everything here is my writing (I retain all rights – ask before you reblog) unless otherwise noted.
Notary Memphis is a trademark, as are all versions of the NotaryMemphis logo.
Please respect my copyright & trademarks.
All comments are welcome except those that are deliberately insulting or disrepectful.
So, please let me know what you think about what is posted on the Notary Memphis wordpress blog.
If you like this blog, please Follow it, Share it on Facebook & Twitter & other social media, and sign up to receive email updates when new posts appear.