Can You Notarize My Document?

Generally, if it can be Notarized, I can Notarize it for you.

What can not be Notarized?

  • Copies, Faxes, or Photos
  • Most government documents
  • Documents that are only signed by the Notary and not signed by anyone else
  • Documents signed by a close relative of the Notary
  • Documents where I may have a vested interest
  • Documents where the signer does not appear before me in Tennessee or lacks proper identification or is not signing freely and willingly

I can Notarize any other type of document if it has a Notary Certificate on it. If it lacks a Notary Certificate, I can add one by writing it on the document or attaching a pre-printed Acknowledgment or Jurat.

I have experience with Notarizing many types of documents, including:

  • Bill of sale for cars, trucks, vans, boats
  • Power of Attorney – Limited, Durable, and Financial
  • Health Care Power of Attorney
  • Health Care Advance Directive
  • Shared Residence Affidavit for schools
  • Permission for Minor to Work
  • Permission for Child to Travel
  • Temporary Guardianship or Custody of Child or Children
  • Contracts
  • Applications
  • Last Will and Testament
  • Living Wills
  • Letters
  • Proof of Residence
  • Identity Affidavit or Statement
  • Also Known As Statement or Affidavit
  • Deed of Trust
  • Quit Claim Deed
  • Warranty Deed
  • Request for Birth Certificate
  • Request for Certified copy of Marriage License
  • Request for Death Certificate
  • Divorce documents
  • Marriage Counseling Certificate
  • Withdrawal from Pension or Thrift Savings Plan
  • Withdrawal from 401(k)
  • Spouse Consent
  • Affidavit of Trustee
  • Affidavit of Attorney-in-Fact
  • Trusts
  • Agreements
  • Eviction Documents
  • Proof of Income
  • Leases
  • Statement or Affidavit of Witness
  • Bond for Title
  • Funeral or Cremation Authorization forms
  • Real Estate documents and mortgage documents of all kinds
  • Rent to Own documents
    And many more.

6 Responses to Can You Notarize My Document?

  1. Pingback: Shelby County Schools – Shared Residence Affidavit | Notary Memphis

  2. Gabrielle Conley says:

    I need a proof of residence notorized for daughters school home owner well live with, he is not able to walk and wheel chair bound does he have to be present


    • Tim Gatewood says:

      Yes, the home owner has to be present. I can come to your home to notarize your document. Please see the location & costs page for an explanation of what it costs to do that. Also, if you read the frequently asked questions page, you will see everything involved.


  3. Jane says:

    Traveling with my minor son over US/Canada border without my husband. Are you able to notarized our consent document and what is your fee?


  4. Jane says:

    lol never mind, I just read your info reply to last person. Sorry!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s