Generally, if it can be Notarized, I can Notarize it for you.
What can not be Notarized?
- Copies, Faxes, or Photos
- Most government documents
- Documents that are only signed by the Notary and not signed by anyone else
- Documents signed by a close relative of the Notary
- Documents where I may have a vested interest
- Documents where the signer does not appear before me in Tennessee or lacks proper identification or is not signing freely and willingly.
I can Notarize any other type of document if it has a Notary Certificate on it. If it lacks a Notary Certificate, I can add one by writing it on the document or attaching a pre-printed Acknowledgment or Jurat.
I have experience with Notarizing many types of documents, including:
- Bill of sale for cars, trucks, vans, boats
- Power of Attorney – Limited, Durable, and Financial
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Health Care Advance Directive
- Shared Residence Affidavit for schools
- Permission for Minor to Work
- Permission for Child to Travel
- Temporary Guardianship or Custody of Child or Children
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Wills
- Proof of Residence
- Identity Affidavit or Statement
- Also Known As Statement or Affidavit
- Deed of Trust
- Quit Claim Deed
- Warranty Deed
- Request for Birth Certificate
- Request for Certified copy of Marriage License
- Request for Death Certificate
- Divorce documents
- Marriage Counseling Certificate
- Withdrawal from Pension or Thrift Savings Plan
- Withdrawal from 401(k)
- Spouse Consent
- Affidavit of Trustee
- Affidavit of Attorney-in-Fact
- Eviction Documents
- Proof of Income
- Statement or Affidavit of Witness
- Bond for Title
- Funeral or Cremation Authorization forms
- Real Estate documents and mortgage documents of all kinds
- Rent to Own documents
And many more.
Pingback: Shelby County Schools – Shared Residence Affidavit | Notary Memphis
I need a proof of residence notorized for daughters school home owner well live with, he is not able to walk and wheel chair bound does he have to be present
Yes, the home owner has to be present. I can come to your home to notarize your document. Please see the location & costs page for an explanation of what it costs to do that. Also, if you read the frequently asked questions page, you will see everything involved.
Traveling with my minor son over US/Canada border without my husband. Are you able to notarized our consent document and what is your fee?
lol never mind, I just read your info reply to last person. Sorry!
Could you please answer me the following question please:
Do you notarize a notarized document?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
I can notarize the types of documents listed on this page. What type of document do you have?
Thank you for your reply.
The document is a notarized document of “Declaration of legal heirs”.
Thanks a lot in advance for your kind answer.
LikeLiked by 1 person
If it has already been notarized, I’m not sure whether I can notarize it again. If it’s just supposed to be notarized, sure, I can notarize it. Please see the other pages in my frequently asked questions section for details.
Thank you for your reply, and sorry if I didn’t clarify the question. We need one more legal copy of the “Declaration of legal heirs”, and NOT two original seals from two different Notaries Public in the same notarized document. I mean, I will bring you the notarized document, and based on that document: Is it possible for you to provide for us another notarized copy (from you) of the notarized document (signed from the other Notary public)?
Thank you in advance for your kind answer.
So, what you want is for me to make a certified (notarized) copy of a document that’s already notarized? If so, I’m sorry, but that’s not a service I can offer right now. You can take any document to the county register’s office and get it recorded and they can issue certified copies.
If what you need is a second original of the same document and you’re the only one signing, I can notarize that. If others have also signed the earlier document, they would need to also be present. I can only notarize for people who appear before me.